Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Both my Samsung devices ( A12 & A8 ) are now up and working OK now
Issue resolved
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Outlook for Android notifications stopped popping up around January 10, 2024. Emails are syncing properly but no notifications are coming up. Calendar and support notifications do show up properly and timely. Also, random email notifications appear from time to time (~1 in 100 emails) without a specific pattern as to why they show up.
Device: Pixel 8 Pro (updated)
App: Outlook (current version)
Account: Personal (Microsoft 365 Personal subscription)
Attempted troubleshooting steps:
I have a ticket open with support for about a week now but so far no progress.
I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and if you found a fix.
Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Both my Samsung devices ( A12 & A8 ) are now up and working OK now
Issue resolved
Just reinstalled and it seems to be working again!
Hi Folks,
Partial fixed
Samsung a8 tablet now working fine
Samsung a12 phone , audio notifications are coming through but not showing the numbers of notifications against each app on the home page.
ie won't show how many emails I've received
Any ideas?
Looks like it is working for me as well. Hopefully it continues to work.
Hi,
Everything was working fine until yesterday but I don't receive any notifications from Outlook.
I'm using Samsung A12 and Samsung A8 tablet.
Any news of a possible fix?