How do I insert folder link in new outlook?

Anonymous
2024-01-03T22:26:20+00:00

How do I insert folder link in new outlook? When I go to Insert- hyperlink button there is only web url option.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T05:33:57+00:00

    So much necessary functionality has been removed for this new version - can't insert macrons or accents, can't link to folders...I'd swap back the emojis for those functions, I need to use them every day.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-29T16:46:46+00:00

    Hurry up please. We need links to work

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-10T22:59:22+00:00

    Please add this feature back! I am struggling without it as I send folder links from File Explorer almost daily.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-09T13:30:39+00:00

    I fully agree! The old featuers they deleted outweigh the new ones, sadly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T21:48:56+00:00

    Is there an update on this situation? Or do we have a timeline of when this situation will be resolved?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments