Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Strange that my MacBook Pro using the new Outlook version the last few years works fine moving emails anywhere and replying from any account.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On my new outlook I'm unable to move/drag emails between different inboxes. I used to be able to do this on the old outlook application but now that I've transferred to the new one I cannot anymore.
As I have 3 different emails on my one app being our stores email, my own work email and my bosses inboxes all on my one application this is such an important feature I need to be able to sort and organise emails around the different inboxes.
Someone please help or have a solution for this!
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Strange that my MacBook Pro using the new Outlook version the last few years works fine moving emails anywhere and replying from any account.
No, it's not exactly progressive, but Microsoft don't listen to our concerns!!
ive been told by many head back to Outlook Classic and yes did that, still not a way forward is it