Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Any update on this? Echoing comments above. Also I have trouble dragging and dropping attachments to other apps. Used to work flawlessly.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On my new outlook I'm unable to move/drag emails between different inboxes. I used to be able to do this on the old outlook application but now that I've transferred to the new one I cannot anymore.
As I have 3 different emails on my one app being our stores email, my own work email and my bosses inboxes all on my one application this is such an important feature I need to be able to sort and organise emails around the different inboxes.
Someone please help or have a solution for this!
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Any update on this? Echoing comments above. Also I have trouble dragging and dropping attachments to other apps. Used to work flawlessly.
yes a case of "you have a deadline get it done", yes boss
i did it, tick the BOX
QA Check over rated and expensive
Hahahahaha!!
I'm just here to hate the new Outlook a little bit. Seriously, it seems like the people who programmed the new Outlook have never used Outlook. It's a piece of junk.
ok thank you for your help lets hope it gets sorted soon as at the moment this version is a back step not an upgrade, all the best
Has this been resolved