Unable to move emails between different inboxes?!

Anonymous
2024-04-08T23:38:20+00:00

On my new outlook I'm unable to move/drag emails between different inboxes. I used to be able to do this on the old outlook application but now that I've transferred to the new one I cannot anymore.

As I have 3 different emails on my one app being our stores email, my own work email and my bosses inboxes all on my one application this is such an important feature I need to be able to sort and organise emails around the different inboxes.

Someone please help or have a solution for this!

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-14T12:18:30+00:00

    Hello,

    I tried yesterday and it's still impossible to drag a message from one account to another.

    How did you manage to do it ?

    Sincerely

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T17:22:39+00:00

    This is still not fixed and now I was forced to new outlook and can't get back to classic - toggle doen't work anymore. Totally locked into bad software

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-14T20:22:46+00:00

    It has not been resolved, but we did get ahold of Microsoft, and they are looking into it, it sounded like they had a bug in the new outlook. I am still using the older version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-08T15:30:09+00:00

    Why doesn't Microsoft respond to our issue? I too have reverted back to the old outlook; this is a terrible way to handle their business. I wish someone from Microsoft would at least respond. The new outlook really sucks, it may be time for another platform.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-08T05:34:51+00:00

    Reverted to the "Old Outlook" as this feature is so important for our business processes that productivity decreased by an order of magnitude (we are now forwarding emails between accounts instead of just drag and dropping, and it's dozen of mails for dozens of employees... it's insane).

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments