Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
me too
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi A week ago all my emails disappeared - new emails come in - but all my emails from years back - I need them for tax purposes etc - so this is really distressing.
I have a PC running on Windows 11 - One drive is connected - The emails are not in the deleted folder - nor in the archive folder - I can't find them - yet when I search one - they show up - I can search for instance an email name and then many emails will show up - but they are not in my feed. It is my outlook account.
HELP? I am not a computer wizz so maybe there is a simple trick.
Thank you Barbara Droubay
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
me too
I got a question do we meet up on teams thank you.by love you miss l berry
THis happened to me yesterday. The emails aren't in deleted file but when I search a particular name all the emails appear listed as deleted items.
Also my inbox says there thousands of emails but doesn't show any of them.
What the hell is going on Outlook?!
I expect, like me, all your emails are in the outlook file (with the extension.pst). New Outlook I have discovered, doesn't work with .pst files. So it isn't looking at your old outlook file. I have been told by support that I can download the old, classic, Outlook from the office website, but I haven't found it yet. I'm going to look for another email program that I can use. This is a total fail by Microsoft. I can't understand how Microsoft can just remove my Outlook without warning and replace it with something that doesn't work with all my old emails. Effectively, all my email documents have been stolen, which includes important confirmation emails for holiday and concert bookings. This is the third time this has happened. Plus I've spent a whole day today on support chats with so far no resolution of the problem I would think it's pretty simple - what Microsoft took away it needs to give back. But so far they haven't.
This is my work email and sadly the same just happened to me today. All inbox emails for 3 years gone. I store them in specific folders. The content of those folders have disappeared, but when I checked the sent folder I found all the replies are there !!.
Apparently, it is a problem in Outlook programming!
Microsoft team fix this problem a.s.a.p, please!
Thanks