Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Yes, please bring back these quick keys.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In the 'old' outlook I used to have several quick steps that included "reply" or "reply all" steps. For example: "reply all & archive" -> replied to the message, marked the original message as read and put the flag to completed
When creating quick steps in the new outlook, the option "reply" is missing from the "Choose an action" dropdown.
I also noticed that the quick steps that included these actions are not migrated in the new outlook.
Please bring this feature back.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, please bring back these quick keys.
Please bring this back!
It's still missing, while you draw ever closer to eliminating "Classic". Typical MS fashion, force a bug ridden replacement for a product that you finally got working decently.
Please bring this back, and the quick step option for initiating emails. In the old outlook I could use quick steps for template emails that included contact groups and everything in the template. I could also send "thank you" or "approved" emails with two clicks. "Improved" versions should provide MORE options for efficient email management, not fewer.
BRING IT BACK ASAP