The action "reply" or "reply all" is not available in quick steps for the new outlook

Anonymous
2024-03-18T16:27:58+00:00

In the 'old' outlook I used to have several quick steps that included "reply" or "reply all" steps. For example: "reply all & archive" -> replied to the message, marked the original message as read and put the flag to completed

When creating quick steps in the new outlook, the option "reply" is missing from the "Choose an action" dropdown.

I also noticed that the quick steps that included these actions are not migrated in the new outlook.

Please bring this feature back.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T16:11:07+00:00

    I need this feature as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-13T14:34:25+00:00

    Seems to still be waiting for this quick step options. Any closer to a release date?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-02T19:35:24+00:00

    Microsoft, can't believe you left this out. New versions are supposed to make things more efficient for the customer, now you are forcing us back to manual processes we had to follow several versions ago. Grrrr!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-10T16:49:18+00:00

    chiming in that this is a critical function needed ASAP. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-07T16:12:03+00:00

    Agreed! I'm all with change and accept there is a level of change management, however when they are neglectful of actual usefulness and productivity, I find this very frustrating. I've been giving the new outlook its' fair chance, however with this type of neglect, I say our with the new, back to the old. I'm ready to remove it and return to what I know is actually functional in the long term.

    Sad that this hasn't yet been reviewed and updated yet.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments