Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I can't switch to the new outlook without this feature. I receive tons of mails and highly use the reply action as a quick step.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In the 'old' outlook I used to have several quick steps that included "reply" or "reply all" steps. For example: "reply all & archive" -> replied to the message, marked the original message as read and put the flag to completed
When creating quick steps in the new outlook, the option "reply" is missing from the "Choose an action" dropdown.
I also noticed that the quick steps that included these actions are not migrated in the new outlook.
Please bring this feature back.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I can't switch to the new outlook without this feature. I receive tons of mails and highly use the reply action as a quick step.
do you have any news??? when will reply will ve availabe in quck steps???
Please bring this back. Replying is one of the basic tasks in a email client, including replying the same thing to many people in enterprise
Same issue here! I wonder why you put "Reply with meeting" and not leave the simple "Reply": what's the reasoning?
For this reason alone, I must revert back to the older version of Outlook. I depend on Quick Steps to manage a large number of redundant workflow tasks. It is hard to understand how a simple 'reply' or 'reply all' feature was overlooked in the new Outlook. Disappointing.