Teams Add-in not showing in Outlook

Anonymous
2023-10-09T15:50:08+00:00

I have started having an issue where the Teams Meeting option is not showing up on the ribbon with using the Outlook calendar (three computers so far). It appears the add-in loads correctly, but the icon is not on the ribbon.

I have uninstalled both MS Office and Teams and reinstalled. I have also made sure the load behavior in the registry is correctly set to 3. Two fo the three computers started working out of the blue. The third one the Teams icon is still missing.

I also went to %localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook\ deleted all the data and started Outlook again. Nothing. The Teams Meeting option is still not showing.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-05T16:47:47+00:00

    Gracias me funciono, excelente aporte.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-30T15:52:04+00:00

    I have tried all of the above and still experiencing it on one users device. On the device you can't even find the Add-in when you go to options add-ins all the other ones are there but that one is missing. Noticed this past Friday 1/26/2024

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T14:33:35+00:00

    Thank you for the link! Ridiculous that MS is unable to resolve this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-12T16:27:41+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-12T06:23:56+00:00

    De Paul we need a fix to the problem where the Teams Add-in is not showing in the Outlook. Please help. Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments