iCal will not sync with Exchange work calendar

Anonymous
2024-02-16T07:25:07+00:00

Hi

All of a sudden my iCal will not sync with/ show my exchange calendar. The emails are showing up but the calendar isn’t. The iCal is where I manage all my competing priorities personal and work together. I have tried resetting my iPhone/ deleting my email account and reading it/ going from data to wifi / changing the default calendar to my exchange calendar/ updating passwords in my password settings area/ to no avail.

I have downloaded the outlook app and can see my calendar there but it is of course separate from my iCloud personal calendar and I really need to have them on the same app/ location so I don’t overbook or cross book myself.

HELP!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-23T08:18:46+00:00

    This works!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-15T07:48:59+00:00

    I have tried this fix multiple times in Sequoia...it does not work.

    Agreed does not work on the latest App Sequoia

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-07T15:24:29+00:00

    My phone also works fine, but not my MacBook Pro....it has been months.....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-07T00:06:23+00:00

    has anyone gotten an update on this? this thread is clearly active.

    my issue is on my desktop, i have events in the "exchange" calendar in iCal. they are not syncing to update the exchange in the outlook app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-05T20:14:20+00:00

    I have tried this fix multiple times in Sequoia...it does not work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments