iCal will not sync with Exchange work calendar

Anonymous
2024-02-16T07:25:07+00:00

Hi

All of a sudden my iCal will not sync with/ show my exchange calendar. The emails are showing up but the calendar isn’t. The iCal is where I manage all my competing priorities personal and work together. I have tried resetting my iPhone/ deleting my email account and reading it/ going from data to wifi / changing the default calendar to my exchange calendar/ updating passwords in my password settings area/ to no avail.

I have downloaded the outlook app and can see my calendar there but it is of course separate from my iCloud personal calendar and I really need to have them on the same app/ location so I don’t overbook or cross book myself.

HELP!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-17T15:36:51+00:00

    Thank you so much for this! Force Quitting "exchangesyncd" fixed this issue for me!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-20T12:48:49+00:00

    Excellent, this worked for me too, thank you!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T09:31:35+00:00

    But has this solution also in impact also on the webapp? I also facing this issue on the webbased solution.

    Kind regards and thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-17T13:24:27+00:00

    Dear Trish BW,

    Based on your updated information, the issues sounds a little strange..

    Would you please use another device and have a try and check the result?

    Thanks for your time and your understanding would be highly appreciated.

    Sincerely,

    Sherry | Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-16T08:25:13+00:00

    Dear Trish BW,

    Good day. Thank for posting in the community. We've received your query and you can expect to receive response from one of our community moderator accordingly.At this point, we appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thank you.Sincerely,Community moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments