Conditional formatting of Calender in new Outlook

Anonymous
2024-05-20T12:06:43+00:00

Hi,

At my company we have switched to the new Outlook version.
I am now trying to find a way to categorize the outlook calendar in similar way as in previous version. Then I could add contitional formatting on the categories (person, workd ertc) and get a good overview in my calendar.

I can not find this functionality anynore

It is not sufficient to right klick on a meeting and change category manually.

Greatful if you can support in this question, it really helps my efficiency.

Best Regards Karin

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-03T17:52:27+00:00

    I am not using the New Outlook because this isn't an option. I like everything else about it but I must be able to use conditional formatting on my calendar like we do in the Outlook 2016.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-21T11:23:28+00:00

    Yes. Hurry up Microsoft. "New" products should not lose functionality from previous versions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-20T19:31:57+00:00

    Microsoft has not responded, non have I seen any updates anywhere else on the Calendar conditional formatting feature and I am getting very concerned. If anyone who sees this thread works at Microsoft or knows someone that works at Microsoft can you please ask for an update? Myself and many others (as you can see from the responses) are waiting for this feature before we can use the new Outlook.

    Please feel free to reply to this thread if you are interested in seeing this feature added to the new Outlook. The more responses Microsoft sees the more likely they will keep the Calendar conditional formatting feature in the new Outlook.

    Thanks in advance for all your help.

    Wayne

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-02T11:45:26+00:00

    Yes, This feature is needed! please bring it into new outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-04T13:52:02+00:00

    I currently use this feature in the current Outlook but it is not available in the "New Outlook" At least not when I tried it a few weeks ago. Please confirm that this option has been added to the new Outlook.

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments