Templates Missing in New Outlook

Anonymous
2024-04-16T07:14:08+00:00

I am using the "New Outlook" on a Windows desktop.

The main issue I am having is I no longer have access to "Templates" or "My Templates".

I used to be able to insert templates when I was writing a new email.

Secondly I don't appear to be able to access "Add Ins".

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-14T22:02:17+00:00

    The only option is to switch back to old Outlook and perform the tasks requiring the user templates you have set up. Then you can switch back again. There are several other issues with New Outlook, but that's for other threads.

    unfortunately, this is my only option. Everything else that everyone mentioned did not work for me. Im just going to continue to use the classic version

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-04T08:07:50+00:00

    When you click on the icon you can pin it to the lint.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-03T00:00:42+00:00

    Yes! Thank you. Crazy that this is the solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-16T13:38:37+00:00

    WHICH side pane, where. can you include screenshots?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-09T16:13:32+00:00

    I do not have the More Apps option

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments