Templates Missing in New Outlook

Anonymous
2024-04-16T07:14:08+00:00

I am using the "New Outlook" on a Windows desktop.

The main issue I am having is I no longer have access to "Templates" or "My Templates".

I used to be able to insert templates when I was writing a new email.

Secondly I don't appear to be able to access "Add Ins".

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-17T19:34:49+00:00

    I was able to access the "My Templates" button in the ribbon of Outlook Classic earlier today. I was prompted to update Outlook and now "My Templates" have disappeared from the ribbon and is not located in Apps. Was "My Templates" removed from Outlook Classic?

    Same issue here. I even turned on a old computer and checked. It still had the "view template" button but had a notice to restart outlook to receive the updated privacy settings. As soon as I did it was gone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-29T16:35:58+00:00

    It would not 'download'.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-27T17:44:36+00:00

    that worked!!!

    Thanks so much!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-14T22:29:01+00:00

    I tried this and the search does not find "My Templates"

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-13T15:13:27+00:00

    Cannot agree more!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments