Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
yes.
My hotmail says it out of storage.
I then arranged for a Basic Microsoft account and paid four times, but still don't have the additional storage.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
yes.
My hotmail says it out of storage.
I then arranged for a Basic Microsoft account and paid four times, but still don't have the additional storage.
My Hotmail accoiunt has stopped working in Outlook. I have two other accounts in Outlook that are working
Abdullah,
In what country do you live?
can you help me get into my account
I found that it was my Cloud that was full, I am only allowed 5GB free storage. I had to move all my files and pictures from cloud storage to an external drive to enable my emails to return.'HTH