Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
I am switcihng back too ! ! ! ! :-[
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Good Morning,
i have tried to search this option everywhere. And i keep getting re-routed on how to find it with the old version.
please help !
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am switcihng back too ! ! ! ! :-[
Thansk for the reply BUT it still is no where near as good as the original outlook - too many process to get the image quicker when saving lots of images in emails :-[
I'll be switching back to the original sadly :-[
This works!! Thank you brother.
Not yet.
Have they found a snipping tool in the new outlook yet ?