Quick Steps missing in new build of outlook

Anonymous
2023-05-22T15:47:05+00:00

I updated to the new version of outlook (2304 build 16327.20248 ) released recently. I noticed that my quick step shortcuts were missing. I messed around in settings to see if I had to add it back but I found nothing. Was quick steps removed in the new version of outlook or is there a way to get it back that I haven't found ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-20T13:45:13+00:00

    This forward does not have any of the functionality of the previous forward quick step.

    1. It requires a recipient.
    2. There is no text field.

    These missing features are what made the forward quick step useful in automating processes. Still going to stay in the old outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-02T21:53:42+00:00

    I have the same issue. I have to switch back to the old version for my old quick steps. It would be helpful and appreciated it this became a function in the new version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-09T19:58:16+00:00

    I agree. If they add a bunch of steps to "Quick Steps" it's no longer very quick!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T15:24:48+00:00

    I need quick steps to be a single click in the ribbon on the main screen AND the message itself. This new version is not an improvement.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-21T17:56:35+00:00

    Totally agree!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments