Why is my select all button missing?

Anonymous
2023-04-05T16:35:54+00:00

My select button is missing from my main outlook email. I am confused as to why it's no longer there as it is available for use on my other emails. I do not wish to switch to the desktop app or switch emails. I am aware that CTRL A/Shft + Click are options but I would like to have the functionality of just clicking to select multiple without the need of the keyboard. I have looked through all the settings I can find and even made a new account (this one) to see if there are any settings that differ that could've caused it, Unfortunately I found nothing helpful. I welcome any and all suggestions, relogging has also proved ineffective as well as removing all options from my toolbar and resetting it.

This tick icon is the one in question that has vanished.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-12T15:26:26+00:00

    I have the same question also

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-08T13:30:50+00:00

    Thanks. Mine disappeared in the last week or so. If it's relevant, I'm in Australia

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-03T19:49:00+00:00

    @, RayLWorth, MinxyGirlMHF, Greatly Appreciated that you took the time to let us know it worked for the better.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-27T09:02:25+00:00

    Thanks for this. I spent hours (almost) trying to find a solution. And it's not exactly obvious either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments