Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Please, anyone else visiting this topic, click "I have the same question (X)"
This really needs to get resolved.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Client has Office Home and Business 2021 installed and just recently because of issues with her contacts not syncing over to the desktop client had to install Google Workspace Sync for Microsoft Outlook. Everything for that went smoothly and is working. However she went to set her email signature and was able to save it and set it up for New Messages and Forwards/Replies, however she closed out of Outlook and went back the next day and had to set the signature for New Messages and Forward/Replies again in order for it to work. Each time she closes Outlook the next day she has to set it again and it will work just fine after that until she closes Outlook. Any suggestions?
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Please, anyone else visiting this topic, click "I have the same question (X)"
This really needs to get resolved.
Glenn, I am having this same issue. I followed all the advice and Outlook is still not saving my Signature settings. I am also using Google Workspace Sync.
Please help, this is a small glitch but very annoying to have to set up signatures every time I open the program.
Thank you
Having the same issue here for all our employee window's laptops for people wanting to use Microsoft for the Google Workspace email. Very annoying, please help!!
@nick, Reply to the Microsoft agent listed in this thread to get their attention.
Having the same issue here for all our employee window's laptops for people wanting to use Microsoft for the Google Workspace email. Very annoying, please help!!
Please Microsoft, HELP!