Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
Many thanks to all of you who have replied with suggestions and how you've been dealing with this issue.
Good to have support from so many helpful people. Well done all!
Paul
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Update
2022-10-20 (Thu), 8:00 AM:
Refreshed page and there is now a scrollbar.
Firefox and Chrome confirmed.
Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Many thanks to all of you who have replied with suggestions and how you've been dealing with this issue.
Good to have support from so many helpful people. Well done all!
Paul
FYI In the other Post related to these issues 'Free Outlook' raised by gsmerc on 16/10/22
Brian Tillman (Volunteer Moderator) reported on 17/10/22 @ 03:30 that he had spoken with Microsoft support and ... This is an "emerging issue." In other words, they know about it and are investigating.
Having exactly the same problem. Cannot scroll contact list beyond first few entries.
Also, my email outgoing is being rejected by Yahoo as containing identified spam. These are normal conversations about hiking and do not contain spam. Once, I simply asked if the person received my email and it was rejected as containing identified spam! I am very frustrated as I do not have computer skills to deal with this and cannot seem to get any help from Outlook.
See Post - 'Free Outlook' created by gsmerc 16/10/22 under different Threads - Outlook / Outlook for Windows / For home
I doubt if those CSP errors will be the problem, but it can't hurt to show them.
I'm getting a lot of other errors too including:
I think there's some kind of looping error too. As I scroll down the console, I can't get to the bottom as it keeps (re)adding more errors.
The only thing I've changed recently is I've added some categories. Are you using categories at all?