Outlook 365 - "You replied to this message" / fowarded / etc. not showing up on all emails

Anonymous
2023-04-21T15:08:40+00:00

Hi there,

On Outlook 365 usually those "You replied to / forwarded / etc. this message" texts are showing up in an email and corresponding icons are shown in the overview. However, on one of our computers it doesn't show up for all emails and I couldn't find any pattern where it works and where not.

We're running a dovecot mailserver (we have a mixed OS network) so the mail account is synced via imap.

Does anybody have ideas how to fix this?

I can provide further info if needed.

Cheers

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For education

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T15:45:23+00:00

    For Windows 11 Enterprise Outlook I also have this issue when I using my outlook for the very first time. You can do this to view your reply and forward messages.

    In Outlook Menu on top click on View > gear icon Current View > Show as conversations > select all mail box

    Then click on the View > gear icon Current View > Conversations Settings > check Always Expend Selected Conversation

    Hope this help someone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-04T20:42:49+00:00

    My issue miraculously self corrected on Wednesday .

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-04T14:41:06+00:00

    I am having the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-01T21:23:39+00:00

    I'm back in action! It's encouraging to see a problem actually get resolved. Usually, it ends up just being something I have to deal with. Thanks Microsoft, and thanks everyone here for your help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-01T20:35:01+00:00

    How did you fix it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments