Outlook.com - forwarding emails ... no Save button

Anonymous
2022-10-14T20:40:20+00:00

Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.

I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?

The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.

Why is this one account behaving differently ?

-M

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-14T17:13:26+00:00

    I fixed mine and I had the same issue.

    When clicking on settings it will ask you to authenticate.

    If I used my secondary email as my auth method using a code it would not show me the save button. However if I used authenticator app, it then showed me the save button.

    I also had a secondary email address which I was part of my 365 Family package. I removed the alias on my account as being primary for my secondary email account.

    Hope this helps!

    Hey man. That does not really work on my side.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-10T20:58:55+00:00

    Any update?? My kids' accounts need to be forwarded for safety reasons and it is unacceptable for this function not to be able to be saved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-08T09:21:47+00:00

    Still have a support request opened.

    I get an email every couple of days saying investigation is ongoing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Brian Tillman 27,130 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-10-14T21:34:06+00:00

    I'm sorry, but I don't have any other suggestions. Perhaps someone else will.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-14T21:32:13+00:00

    pressing Tab button - focus moves in the following order :

    Email field -> Checkbox -> Search Settings -> General (menu)

    Tried on both Edge and Chrome. Its like this account behaves differently to others .

    I did have some Rules enabled - they have now been deleted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments