Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I have this build. Problem remains.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot open the "From" button on an e-mail to change the senders address (I have 5 accounts set up in Outlook on the desktop app). When I try to click on the button nothing happens, when click the icon do not scroll down to select e-mail senders address
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have this build. Problem remains.
how do i know what 'build' I have/?
@MartyR123,
If you are updated to Version 2303 Build 16227.20258 and still repro the issue please submit an In App ticket (Help, Contact Support). Just to double check click File, Office Account, Update Options, Update Now and make sure you have the latest build. There are two builds out for Version 2303 released a couple days apart. The first build did not have the fix but the second build 16227.20258 does.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more