Outlook "From" Button not working

Anonymous
2023-03-06T23:25:09+00:00

I cannot open the "From" button on an e-mail to change the senders address (I have 5 accounts set up in Outlook on the desktop app). When I try to click on the button nothing happens, when click the icon do not scroll down to select e-mail senders address

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-02T16:46:45+00:00

    Thank you for checking that. I see that we have a bug with signatures for catch all scenario because it introduced invalid filename characters in signature names. That bug is fixed in 16424.10000. The fix should get to Current Channel ~5/29 with version 2305. Or, if you want to test sooner the fix should get to the Beta Channel in the next build that goes there, maybe late this week.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-02T16:33:17+00:00

    Many Thanks for the info.

    Just had a quick look and it seems that I can't create signatures for the catch all email account even though it's a real mailbox I can login to.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-02T15:44:46+00:00

    Mine was fixed on the first update mentioned.

    2303 (I think) broke it again but also the Signature options.

    2304 sorts the Send To option again and Signatures now show the first one for the main account but none of the others! A different thread I guess.....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-27T15:23:43+00:00

    Hi all,

    There is a fix going out in Version 2304 which is supposed to address the From dropdown issue for the CatchAll domain scenario. This build is only out to 25% of Current Channel. If you need to install the update you can pull it down manually from Outlook Desktop by clicking File, Office Account, Update Options, Update Now.

    Reference Update History for build releases,Update history for Microsoft 365 Apps (listed by date) - Office release notes | Microsoft Learn.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments