Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
This did it! Thanks!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I went into outlook and when I tried to get into the notes section, the section on the toolbar had disappeared.
I keep a lot of important information in that section, how do I get it back.
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This did it! Thanks!
Hello
I have been using the new outlook for over six months .
The experience has not been a good one. For some reason, you have decided to hide Notes. It is impossible for me to find my notes on the new outlook even after trying all the steps mentioned above. Why is it not available as an app on the left bar? It seems someone in MS has decided to effectively decommission this feature. That is fine, but at least tell us so that we can transfer our information to a more reliable platform.
Thanks
Kaveh
I did the repair function on Outlook (2016), but when I restarted Outlook, there still was no folder for Notes visible.
Noted disappeared
Thank you, I found it finally.