Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
From what I have been given to understand, fee paying customers on Outlook have the same issue.
Microsoft do not give a toss.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The junk e-mail filter does not appear to be working since the start of 2022. It’s like the full filtering has been turned off overnight. Junk that was normally not in my inbox is now coming in at dozens a day. I can’t seem to find a setting for filtering strictness in the settings either. Does anyone know what changed since 2022? I am seriously considering closing my account that I have been using since 1993.
Online descriptions of issues say that i can work with automatic filtering - my hotmail outlook doesnt even have a ribbon anymore! Can anyone help me? I cant keep blocking individually or using yhe blocked senders function because if the randomly generated domain names with each junk email.
Isthere away of only letting through safe senders?
Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
From what I have been given to understand, fee paying customers on Outlook have the same issue.
Microsoft do not give a toss.
The amount of spam and the degree to which it is clearly spam is astonishing.
We're not talking subtle, tricky spam, but completely in-your-face spam that I would expect any first year computer scientist to be able to create a filter for.
It's going to be a PITA, but I'm going to switch to Gmail, or maybe Proton.
MS continues to alienate me....
Recurring subscription fees seem to be their holy Grail, but I'm absolutely losing faith and will also likely ditch our yearly Office 365 account.
But I really don't think they care.
I recently gave my Hotmail address to RayBan in exchange for a measly 10% off online. I'm not saying they sold my details to some kind of spamming company but suddenly I started getting 30 or 40 emails a day from weird addresses telling me I had been hacked or I had won stuff like an air fryer or a free muffler (we call them exhaust pipes in the UK). Anyway I was sending them all to junk on my iPhone mail app but they kept coming. Eventually I realised : How could Apple have the power to stop emails coming to my Hotmail? I started using the Outlook app to send them to junk within Hotmail and hey presto, they have finally stopped coming. Hope this info helps someone else out there.
I've been reporting this since the beginning of February.
It got worse the last couple days.
The "sign in, was this you" started yesterday.
Not once did I get a reply from them until this morning.
Trying to find how to report issues to them is beyond difficult - almost as if they don't want us to tell them how **** they are...
Same here. 😔