Using Outlook for Android for personal email and calendar management
This is the best reply.
I think Google should buy Microsoft and save us all.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Earlier this week, Outlook for Android started sending me notifications for a few emails that are now several days ago.
The emails have even been deleted but I get notified several times a day with the notification having the current time.
I am using the latest version of Outlook on a Samsung S8.
Any suggestion please.
Regards, Graham.
Using Outlook for Android for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is the best reply.
I think Google should buy Microsoft and save us all.
So they say its a known issue with no ETA the technicians are working on it, keep an eye out for updates. Argh. So I just got a Pixel 7 added all my stuff emails etc and what do you know it's STILL DOING IT. A whole new device and still no fix. Changing from wifi to data causes it to renotify me of a whole heap of emails. Then randomly during the day with on data if I do get a new email it will re notify me of an old email. How am I meant to know if they are actually new emails or old ones??
I've been annoyed for a long time because of this, and clearing the cache will get me a lot of notifications in the next minute.
Microsoft have to come up with a solution for this problem.
How can it be that Microsoft just totally ignores this bug over months if not years (saw same complaints from 2017!) and just keeps repeating standard advice that seems to work for no one? No active problem solving intentions, just standard instructions causing extra work that for no one I saw in all the threads was solving this problem. Why Microsoft, just why?
Thank you. I'm stuck back and forward with them exactly the same "turn it off and on again" it's driving me nuts. Goes ok for a few hours then re notifies a ton of emails. Frustrating being connected to my watch. Going from WiFi to data and vice versa is the worst! It's rubbish