When clicking on a link it takes me automatically to my boggle game. How do I fix it?

Anonymous
2023-02-25T05:46:26+00:00

Every time I click on a trusted link in a trusted email I get sent automatically to my boggle with friends 2 game instead of being taken to the trusted site the link should take me to. The only way for the link to work is to uninstall the game. However, I don't want to uninstall the game then reinstall the game every time I'm reading and clicking on links in my emails. How do I fix it?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T02:57:25+00:00

    It's not outlook looking for edge, outlook isn't tied or related to Microsoft. The current software update with T-Mobile/Android seems to have fixed it. I'll know more once I try another link.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-05T08:10:19+00:00

    So the only way the links work is if you hold your finger on the link, it then brings up the url link and then you can open it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T02:41:54+00:00

    You're right that is not working. I've done that several times and it doesn't make a difference.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-03T15:39:28+00:00

    If this is what you are talking about, it is not working... or is there another area I might be missing?

    Thanks for any help

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-03T15:37:18+00:00

    Hi. I have done this many times and it doesn't fix the issue. It doesn't allow me to CLEAR the "open by default " in other apps.

    In addition I have tried deleting and reinstalling Boggle.

    I have now relented to deleting Boggle, checking all my emails and reinstalling Boggle to play the game.

    This is a fairly recent bug that needs to be fixed.

    Please help

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments