When clicking on a link it takes me automatically to my boggle game. How do I fix it?

Anonymous
2023-02-25T05:46:26+00:00

Every time I click on a trusted link in a trusted email I get sent automatically to my boggle with friends 2 game instead of being taken to the trusted site the link should take me to. The only way for the link to work is to uninstall the game. However, I don't want to uninstall the game then reinstall the game every time I'm reading and clicking on links in my emails. How do I fix it?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-03T02:53:07+00:00

    I have the Samsung galaxy 20 ultra phone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-01T21:34:13+00:00

    I'm having the exact same issue. Have you managed to fix it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-28T07:11:11+00:00

    Hope it will be fixed!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-28T06:11:51+00:00

    I've been working with my smart tutor and I think it solved it. I'll check it out tomorrow.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-28T06:10:37+00:00

    Do you have samsung phone? Try using your smart tutor

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments