Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
I've tried this and it doesn't make the blindest bit of difference for me. It's so infuriating!!!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Every time I click on a trusted link in a trusted email I get sent automatically to my boggle with friends 2 game instead of being taken to the trusted site the link should take me to. The only way for the link to work is to uninstall the game. However, I don't want to uninstall the game then reinstall the game every time I'm reading and clicking on links in my emails. How do I fix it?
Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I've tried this and it doesn't make the blindest bit of difference for me. It's so infuriating!!!!
I have no clue as to what you are saying you want me to try. I don't see the settings and the options you say on my phone.
Thanks for the update. Would have replied sooner but the link in the email took me to boggle 🙄 I think it'll come down to a factory reset. I have a z4 flip phone, do you have the same phone? Wondered if it might be an issue with the tech in the phone?
I have not been able to fix it yet. No one has been able to fix it. I've turned it in to Zynga and they are working to figure what and why it is happening. The geek squad at Best Buy said that I might have to do a factory reset on the phone.
yes; it's happening to me as well and on my phone (while using Outlook mail)