Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
PLEASE bring back the quick access toolbar!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
PLEASE bring back the quick access toolbar!!
Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar
i would want the Quick Access Toolbar to be included in the New Outlook as i make a great deal of use of this
I will never willingly use the new outlook unless the quick action toolbar is restored. Removing useful features with a new version is one of Microsoft's most asinine practices, and quite frankly I'm real sick of it.
Ditto! Please restore the Quick Access Toolbar!
Bring back.. bring back... oh bring back my toolbar to me... to me :-)