Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
This issue is causing complications in my company for a long time. The suggested fix doesn not work. I just can't recommend to use the new Outlook.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi.
I am using Macbook with MacOS Big Sur (11.2.3) and ran into a problem with Outlook, out of nowhere. I can't see attachments in any of my emails even though I can see the paperclip icon that indicates that the email has an attachment.
I've tried any tips I could find but nothing can solve the problem. This problem only occurs in the application version while the web version runs smoothly.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This issue is causing complications in my company for a long time. The suggested fix doesn not work. I just can't recommend to use the new Outlook.
Thank you for noticing this! This will be my workaround until a hopeful future update fixes this.
I found a workaround where if I push “fwd" on the email, the attachment will show so I can at least open it. Not sure if that helps... but thought I would pass along!
Was this issue resolved? I am still looking for a solution...
A user in my company had the same issue back in October of 2022. One of the solutions at that time was to upgrade the OS to Monterey.
The problem mysteriously disappeared a short time later.
Now it's back again, same user.
Assuming upgrading to Monterey will fix the issue. Problem there is, it takes quite a bit of time to download and install.