Outlook for Mac not showing attachments in preview pane

Anonymous
2022-10-11T06:37:17+00:00

Hi.

I am using Macbook with MacOS Big Sur (11.2.3) and ran into a problem with Outlook, out of nowhere. I can't see attachments in any of my emails even though I can see the paperclip icon that indicates that the email has an attachment.

I've tried any tips I could find but nothing can solve the problem. This problem only occurs in the application version while the web version runs smoothly.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-01T15:41:55+00:00

    September 1st 2023. Not sure if this is a similar problem but any email with an attachment on it sticks at "Downloading...".

    MacOS Ventura.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-29T19:17:14+00:00

    Yes until users open outlook and the "new outlook" launches automatically. I've had several teachers say I keep having to revert to legacy outlook on a weekly basis. Super frustrating. The "new outlook" also removes the contact list (greyed out). Many teachers have used this feature in Outlook for years.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments