Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
September 1st 2023. Not sure if this is a similar problem but any email with an attachment on it sticks at "Downloading...".
MacOS Ventura.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi.
I am using Macbook with MacOS Big Sur (11.2.3) and ran into a problem with Outlook, out of nowhere. I can't see attachments in any of my emails even though I can see the paperclip icon that indicates that the email has an attachment.
I've tried any tips I could find but nothing can solve the problem. This problem only occurs in the application version while the web version runs smoothly.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
September 1st 2023. Not sure if this is a similar problem but any email with an attachment on it sticks at "Downloading...".
MacOS Ventura.
Yes until users open outlook and the "new outlook" launches automatically. I've had several teachers say I keep having to revert to legacy outlook on a weekly basis. Super frustrating. The "new outlook" also removes the contact list (greyed out). Many teachers have used this feature in Outlook for years.