Scroll bar for Outlook email contacts has disappeared

Anonymous
2022-10-17T08:23:54+00:00

I am using Outlook for the web on Windows 10

Lee

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T19:26:42+00:00

    I don't have a few days!!! I"m in the middle of 3 campaigns and I need those contacts to get the word out! Please let me know if theyr'e working on it!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T19:11:37+00:00

    It''s just gone and I desperately need it back! I'm in the middle of 3 different campaigns and that's my first line of contact with my hundreds of customers!!!! Please help me get it back!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T18:52:08+00:00

    Thanks, then if we have a fix, we can all celebrate. In the meantime, I'm updating my offline file of email addresses so I will have a copy!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T11:46:30+00:00

    then lets wait for a few days and see if Microsoft release a fix for this bug, many other users are facing this issue and have reported it so it should get fixed soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T11:27:39+00:00

    The up & down keyboard buttons do not work for this issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments