Scroll bar for Outlook email contacts has disappeared

Anonymous
2022-10-17T08:23:54+00:00

I am using Outlook for the web on Windows 10

Lee

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T01:01:35+00:00

    Yes.but it is the contacts that I want to be able to scroll. Why did Microsoft take this action from us? I want to be able to see ALL my contacts by scrollling!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T00:51:26+00:00

    This issue only affects the contacts list

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T00:27:34+00:00

    yes alphabet letters are clickable but only one email address comes up when you click a letter. I want to be able to scroll the whole of my email address contacts!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T00:27:25+00:00

    yes alphabet letters are clickable but only one email address comes up when you click a letter. I want to be able to scroll the whole of my email address contacts!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-17T16:41:56+00:00

    The letters are clickable.

    Search still works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments