Can't publish "Calendar" under "My Calendar"

Anonymous
2022-08-30T15:52:46+00:00

I cannot publish "my calendar" from Microsoft 365. I can publish the other calendars I have access to (my boss's calendar which I have full editing permissions for) but I cannot publish the one listed simply as "Calendar" under my calendars. I am trying to publish it to an app but cannot get it to provide a URL or ical link.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-16T17:29:12+00:00

    It worked for me now, too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-16T16:48:42+00:00

    i just tried again and it's working!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-16T16:36:18+00:00

    My Publish Calendar started to work again today! The issue must have been fixed!

    Is it working again for anyone else?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-09-16T11:40:54+00:00

    Mine looks exactly like yours. Was really hoping the workaround worked!

    Mine does not have the option for a URL - nor is there a URL in the attachment.

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-09-16T11:25:19+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments