Can't publish "Calendar" under "My Calendar"

Anonymous
2022-08-30T15:52:46+00:00

I cannot publish "my calendar" from Microsoft 365. I can publish the other calendars I have access to (my boss's calendar which I have full editing permissions for) but I cannot publish the one listed simply as "Calendar" under my calendars. I am trying to publish it to an app but cannot get it to provide a URL or ical link.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-20T08:15:30+00:00

    Still not working for me :( Will not let me select my personal calendar in the drop down publish. And the ics workaround doesn't work as I don't get an ics link in the sharing email or the attachment.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-16T23:58:34+00:00

    Your admin needs to setup the sharing with Anonymous domain in the admin settings. Someone has posted this already, if not search the internet for "calendar sharing with external users anonymous domain" and you should find it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-16T23:46:47+00:00

    I get the below error when trying to share the calendar with my gmail calendar. However, publishing the calendar and then sharing the link allows me to view my outlook calendar in my google calendar.

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments