Can't publish "Calendar" under "My Calendar"

Anonymous
2022-08-30T15:52:46+00:00

I cannot publish "my calendar" from Microsoft 365. I can publish the other calendars I have access to (my boss's calendar which I have full editing permissions for) but I cannot publish the one listed simply as "Calendar" under my calendars. I am trying to publish it to an app but cannot get it to provide a URL or ical link.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-09T08:58:05+00:00

    Same issue for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-07T12:54:03+00:00

    I am also having the same issue. I can't publish the primary calendar but can publish other calendars.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-09-06T23:26:15+00:00

    Can't sync calendar with Google calendar...contacts disappear from android app...People is different from contacts and favorites just drops contacts randomly on android multiple times. I need a solution or I am need a different application. These are basic functions. What happened?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-09-06T20:05:03+00:00

    Having the exact same issue. Any update?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments