Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I just sent message 2 minutes ago
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?
(*Moved from Office insider.)
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I just sent message 2 minutes ago
I want to call BS on this. I DID NOT DELETE MY CONTACTS. OUTLOOK DID. Unless I get them back immediately, w/o jumping thru hoops, I will take my email else where. I have had had this email for 20 years - Id rather not change it.
There are lots of people who have this problem including myself. Yet nobody has provided a solution. Will MicroSoft organizatiom please do something to help and to stop this happening any more!!!
Hi
I have Office 365 for Mac, a recent software update seemed to have caused issues with Outlook, one of them being all my contacts disappeared from the people folder.
I have no ideas what a build number might be or its connection with this problem. Can you explain?