Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I'm suspecting the IT developer that created this new Outlook quit his job and went to work for Crowdstrike...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have just switched to "New Outlook" from the classic Outlook. For years I have used the Ctrl+Shift+V shortcut to quickly move a message to a folder and open the "previous" message. I am looking for a similar shortcut in "New Outlook".
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm suspecting the IT developer that created this new Outlook quit his job and went to work for Crowdstrike...
I found an answer to this. In outlook hit "Command" + "." this will bring up "Keyboard Shortcuts" there is a dropdown list for "Outlook", "Apple Mail", and "GMail". This selects the keyboard shortcut default behavior for Outlook, mine had "Apple Mail" selected, I changed that to "Outlook" and the functionality returned.
Hi Brabos, I don't really understand what you're saying.
But do you know how to revert back to the old version? That is my primary question.
Thank you!
How about drag and drop from outlook to a computer folder, or desktop?