Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
That’s exactly what I mean
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have just switched to "New Outlook" from the classic Outlook. For years I have used the Ctrl+Shift+V shortcut to quickly move a message to a folder and open the "previous" message. I am looking for a similar shortcut in "New Outlook".
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That’s exactly what I mean
Thanks. I used to see that same option when i was using the old Outlook. But now that I'm using the new Outlook, I don't see it any more... hence my question.
Just to clarify... With Old Outlook, I could hold the [Ctrl] key while dragging and dropping a message to copy it to a new folder.
With New Outlook, that method is no longer an option, correct? Even holding [Ctrl], dragging and dropping results in the message be moved rather than copied.
Hi Seton D,
Thanks for providing us with an update on your current concern.
And we very much appreciate you for providing us with some additional details on how you are able to resolve your current problem.
It will be our pleasure to share your feedback about this matter to our developer team.
On the other hand, we would like you to also try sending your own feedback directly to our developer team. In order for our developer team to get notified about this matter much faster.
Here's how:
Contact support and provide feedback within the new Outlook for Windows
Contact support is the new way to reach your support agent right within the new Outlook for Windows.



You can track the response and reply from the support pane that appears on the left. To re-open the pane, select Help > Support.
Help us improve the product by giving us feedback. To provide feedback, go to Help> Feedback.

Feedback will not be available if you disable the Optional connected experience. To enable Feedback, go to Settings > View all Outlook settings > General > Privacy and data > Privacy settingsand turn on the Optional connected experience.

Referenced link: Contact support and provide feedback within the new Outlook for Windows - Microsoft Support
Hope this helps,
Sincerely
Khou Sun
Microsoft Community Moderator
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more