New Outlook - Where is shortcut to move message to a folder

Anonymous
2023-04-18T20:24:31+00:00

I have just switched to "New Outlook" from the classic Outlook. For years I have used the Ctrl+Shift+V shortcut to quickly move a message to a folder and open the "previous" message. I am looking for a similar shortcut in "New Outlook".

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-19T10:29:47+00:00

    I switched to the old Outlook, if they don't include this feature into the new one, I will never use the New Outlook and if it is a must becuase they discontinue the Old Outlook, I will need to look for another tool.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T06:58:50+00:00

    This was an important feature to include the new mails directly in the right folder and now I cannot select the folder the new mail should be included in.

    In this way, the mail goes directly to Sent mails and is a mess when I want to look for a mail.

    I hope you include soon the "Move" button in the New Mail options

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-19T13:42:15+00:00

    I have customers asking the same question and are frustrated with this. Microsoft please correct this oversight in the new Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-22T09:36:33+00:00

    Totally agree - rediculous that this basic functionality isnt included

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-14T17:54:57+00:00

    Also, please remove the 'feedback' when you try to revert back to the old version of Outlook. You don't need my opinion yet again...just saying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments