Why are attachments in emails are removed when I send an email using the Outlook App (on MAC)

Anonymous
2023-07-04T11:14:31+00:00

Attachments in emails are removed when I send an email using the Outlook App (on MAC). The attachments are correctly attached, and are transferred to the send folder with the email then disappear - the email remains unaltered. The recipient can see the email but no attachment. If I use outlook webmail - no problems

Is there a fix?

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-19T20:02:01+00:00

    Today (10/19/23) I've had one email with an image get stuck in Outbox and another colleague had an email with an attachment get stuck as well. It's still not 100% and we have to manually look at each email that was "sent" to see whether or not it was actually sent or got stuck in Outbox.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-19T19:29:11+00:00

    With this weeks updates, it seems to have been resolved. Anyone else?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-12T16:23:25+00:00

    In my case, I removed a couple of plugins (HubSpot among others), installed latest Outlook release (August 29, Version 16.76.2), and so far, its working…

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-12T15:33:31+00:00

    Indeed its ridiculous ! I've tried everything and they just blame the iOs version and try to make you use their web version.. I decided to stop wasting time stop looking bad with my peers and contacts and moved OUT from OUTLOOK...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-08T19:09:37+00:00

    perfect, thanks so much!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments