Why are attachments in emails are removed when I send an email using the Outlook App (on MAC)

Anonymous
2023-07-04T11:14:31+00:00

Attachments in emails are removed when I send an email using the Outlook App (on MAC). The attachments are correctly attached, and are transferred to the send folder with the email then disappear - the email remains unaltered. The recipient can see the email but no attachment. If I use outlook webmail - no problems

Is there a fix?

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-08T16:45:43+00:00

    The updates are in the 365 admin console here:

    https://admin.microsoft.com/#/servicehealth

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-08T16:38:09+00:00

    Where are you seeing these information updates? Or did they send that to you directly?

    We are having the same issue and i'm trying to stay in the loop to seek a resolution..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-08T09:38:01+00:00

    I am having the same issues!! Everyone keeps thinking I forget to send the attachments!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-08T07:15:36+00:00

    Indeed, yes I am. Did you try if uninstalling the Hubspot plugin fixes the problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-07T13:05:48+00:00

    Myself and multiple coworkers are experiencing the same issue. Please resolve ASAP or provide a hotfix/workaround.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments