Why are attachments in emails are removed when I send an email using the Outlook App (on MAC)

Anonymous
2023-07-04T11:14:31+00:00

Attachments in emails are removed when I send an email using the Outlook App (on MAC). The attachments are correctly attached, and are transferred to the send folder with the email then disappear - the email remains unaltered. The recipient can see the email but no attachment. If I use outlook webmail - no problems

Is there a fix?

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-21T06:40:52+00:00

    Hi there,

    Has anyone had updates on this - I am having the same issue.

    Kind regards,

    Justin

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-18T13:00:15+00:00

    Hi, has there been an update to this? I have users from two different organisations currently also experiencing the same issue.

    Thanks,

    Shimal

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-05T11:44:11+00:00

    Hello Stephen,

    Thank you for the response.

    That's well noted. Kindly allow me check with the team and will revert back if any findings.

    Thanks and Regards,

    Ashraf.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-05T10:07:48+00:00

    Hi Ashraf

    On a limited number of tests - the files that I could not send yesterday, I have been able to send.

    The 'old' version is a good compromise although I would like to return to the latest version at some point.

    Thanks for your help

    Kind regards

    Stephen

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-05T09:41:46+00:00

    Hello Stephen,

    Thanks a lot for the response.

    Does that imply that you can send the attachments without issues after reverting to the old/legacy outlook version? I will also keep you posted on this matter.

    Appreciate your patience on this.

    Best Regards,

    Ashraf

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments