Can't print multiple emails at once on Outlook client anymore

Anonymous
2023-07-25T13:01:26+00:00

I downloaded the desktop client just so I can print multiple emails at once. It worked last week, but now I can't do it.

On a Mac it's Command then highlight the emails File -> Print. The "Print" isn't lit up anymore.

Any help appreciated!

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-09T06:51:03+00:00

    Exact same issue on a client's Mac, not even sure how to best downgrade version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-08T20:11:09+00:00

    Same issue, the provided steps are of no help. It must be a recent update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-08T17:31:06+00:00

    I have the same problem. Multiple email printing now doesn't work. I can print a single email, but not if I select more than 1 email.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-03T15:19:58+00:00

    Yeah, it was never resolved. It must be a glitch. I ended up using the Apple mail app which lets me print multiple emails at a time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-25T15:33:01+00:00

    Hi, Yogita. Thank you for responding.

    Holding down the Control key on a Mac is the same as a right click.

    I have screenshot below of what I'm seeing when the emails are highlighted and I try to print. Again, this worked last week. But not now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments