Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Thanks for the suggestion. I did try that, but the inbox I need to access is a shared inbox through my organization and Mail will not let me add the shared inbox.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I downloaded the desktop client just so I can print multiple emails at once. It worked last week, but now I can't do it.
On a Mac it's Command then highlight the emails File -> Print. The "Print" isn't lit up anymore.
Any help appreciated!
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks for the suggestion. I did try that, but the inbox I need to access is a shared inbox through my organization and Mail will not let me add the shared inbox.
Going back to Mail was my solution to this also.
Hi Lary,
Thank you for reaching back to me. I appreciate your patience
Please try below troubleshooting steps
4.If you are using the latest version of the safari browser, try to clear the browser cache and history or use other browsers and check if it helps resolve the issue.
Also please check below link for mac troubleshooting
https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/mac-help/...
Let me know if its work or not for you.
Thank you.
Hi Larry, I'm Yogita, Microsoft expert and a Microsoft user like you. I am happy to help you today.
In Outlook application , you can print an email via hold down the Ctrl key and select the emails in message list, then click File->Print
Let me know if its work for you.
Thank you.