Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
The "funny" thing is, that if you go into Signature settings in Outlook, it is as it should be. So even in the belly of Outlook, it is correct but it just can't show it properly when making a mail.
But I have found a temporary solution, although not perfect in any way. We have a application, in which I can create templates for the signature, so every user gets the same layout. In this application I have created the signature in HTML containing <hr>, which now isn't shown the correct way.
I had to rebuild the template, so now its all in a table, and the cell where <hr> should be, I made a empty character with font size 1pt, and then styled the border colors of the cell to nothing, finally creating a background color.
Stupid as fu.. and not pretty at all...
Hopefully Microsoft will get into the fight, as they really dropped the ball on this one.